Build Your Own Rogue River Trip. We specialize in putting together custom, charter, luxury camping, and private trips – it is one of our passions. Close to half of our trips are private or chartered and we have crafted custom itineraries and catered to unique needs and interests. Give us a call and we can create a private trip with groups as small as 10 people. We also have fixed prices for private trips with fewer than 10 guests.
Some of the most popular options on the Rogue include:
- 4-day Camp Lodge combination. The first two nights are camping and the last is spent in a lodge. For many this offers the best of both worlds.
- 5-day camping trip. More time for hikes, more time for hanging out, more time in the Rogue River canyon. A great option.
- High Adventure Inflatable Kayaking Trips – Everyone is in a Kayak including guides (our gear is still transported in rafts. These trips are amazing and allow guides to focus completely on teaching the finer points of river running.
- Small private trips where it’s just you and your family, you and your son or daughter, you and a few friends, etc.
- Luxury Camping & Safari Style trips
- Wine Tasting – A Momentum guest favorite!
Other ideas include:
- Hiking focused trips
- Kosher meals
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties.
These are just some of the ideas! You might be amazed at what can happen on a river trip. So, give us a call, tell us what you need, and we will work with you to create the perfect trip We have one of the most experienced guide staff’s in the country and there are very few needs and interests that we can’t figure out.The options are endless.
Pricing & Group Sizes:
- There is a fixed cost for custom groups with 2 to 10 people. Custom trips can go as large as 23 people (cost increases per person from 11 – 24 people).
- Pricing includes our normal amenities and can include many add-ons and focuses.
- Custom itineraries and Safari style trip pricing depends on what you want, but there are very few limits!
- Once again, the options are endless.
Private / Custom Trip Scheduling and Planning:
We understand that putting a group together can be difficult sometimes – like herding cats! However, this is what we do and we have lots of ways to make it easier on the group planner, from separate invoices, to holding spaces while you get the group together, to sharing features on sites like Facebook. We can help make the planning process as easy as possible, and once you get to the river you are done – we take it all from there. Give us a call or email and we’ll get things started– it’s easy!
You choose the dates…
You choose your companions…
You choose your style….
And we make it happen!