"What just might be the best commercial rafting company in North America. The trips are spectacular beyond description, the guides are the best of the best, the food is incomparable, and the customers are treated like royalty."To all our past and present guests - Thank You! At the end of every year we sift through the emails and the photos from all of you and it never fails to give us goose bumps, it never fails to make us happy (and a little sad), and it never fails to remind us of the power and beauty of our wild places and, even more importantly, of the unique and remarkable people we are lucky enough to spend time with on the river every season. So, with your continued support, wonderful personalities, and adventurous spirits we will continue to keep and attract the best guides anywhere. We will continue to reshape the way river travel is run and to work towards setting the standard in trip quality and environmental responsibility. And we will continue to run rivers and add adventures that are the best in their class and that are off the beaten path. To all past and present guests a huge - "THANK YOU!" For those who have not been on a rafting trip with us below are some highlights and then a rolling list of testimonials as they come in from our guests. You can also check out TripAdvisor.com and Yelp.com for even more. Enjoy!
- 5 "I’ve been in the business world a long time, watching people try and fail to develop a service model anywhere close to what the guys pulled off in the wilderness. For me their kindness and caring made the adventure complete and gave me a satisfaction and long lasting impression that I’ll never forget!" - Rick Veigh
- 5 "If you are a trail runner (of any ability) and love to camp, this trip is a must! My first trip was in May and I loved everything - the service, food, and of course the scenery. When I received the email that there would be another trip in September, I signed up and my second didn't disappoint. It was the same trail but fall colors were in effect and it was the perfect running weather. The group of people who ran were from all over yet it was quite the bonding experience. And of course the food....you are spoiled. Amazing experiences that I won't soon forget and I couldn't recommend more." - Gretchen
- 5 "Thank you guys very much for everything. Thank you for your attention to detail and for being so accommodating. This is my first guided trip and you guys set the bar very very high! I loved being able to run with such great runners that I look up to. Thank you all for letting me pick your brains during our runs, I'll definitely use your advice. I wish I was still on the trail!" - Joel
- 5 "This is a review of the running trip along the rogue river trail. The camp support was wonderful, tents and pads were all set up and comfy. The food was fantastic.A big thanks to Orea, Anthony, Jace, Ghelfi, and Jenn. We had plenty of support while running, and we had so much fun with our fellow runners and guides once we got to camp. I would recommend Momentum Running Trips to anyone interested in some fun and beautiful scenery (with great guides). An extra excellent for the food!" - Dave
- 5 "Thanks again for such a raging good time on the trail and river. The Pete, The Sheltonator, and the whole Momentum crew are unparalleled. I'll be looking forward to the next trip either by water or trail." - Nathan
- 5 "Fantastic trip!!! we had a group of 7 from Washington to do the 3 day trail run. the trail guides were very knowledgeable about the history of the trail and all the sights. camp was always set up and snacks set out when we arrived from our run. dinner and breakfast were outstanding with plenty of food to go around. i would highly recommend this trip and company. we are going to book the same trip again next year." - Bruce
- 5 "You guys are awesome! Let's do the 50k!!! I'll look up the dates. Thank you for your inspiration and leadership on the trail. I had a great time. Could not ask for more. "
- 5 "This is a review of the running trip along the rogue river trail. The camp support was wonderful, tents and pads were all set up and comfy. The food was fantastic. A big thanks to Orea, Anthony, Jace, Ghelfi, and Jenn. We had plenty of support while running, and we had so much fun with our fellow runners and guides once we got to camp. I would recommend Momentum Running Trips to anyone interested in some fun and beautiful scenery (with great guides). An extra excellent for the food!" - Dave
- 5 "My husband and I recently ran Momentum's raft supported, Rogue River Trail Run last weekend. We had an AMAZING time! Alex (our running guide) was so great! He was super supportive and very knowledgeable about many things. For example, some parts of the trail are a bit exposed and I have some issues with heights. He picked right up on that and even let me hold his hand, while I walked through those spots that made me a bit uncomfortable. Who does that? He does. I really felt like he went out of his way to make sure we had a great experience! The rest of the staff also went above and beyond...Orea far exceeded any culinary expectation we had. Arden was also fantastic! She kept us greatly entertained at camp with some extra site seeing adventures after our run. I just can not say enough great things about this team! From pick up to drop off, it was 5 star service! Alex, Orea and Arden could NOT have been any better! Not to mention, you could tell they all love what they do. They are simply the BEST! My husband and I will be talking about this run for years to come. THANK YOU to Momentum for making this such a memorable experience. Kristen "
- 5 "I have to say that before we left, the only thing I knew for sure was that I didn't train enough for the 3 day trail run. I don't camp much and don't really trail run. I'm a pavement/bike path/treadmill kind of runner. I've been hiking for long distances, but it's not really my thing. You have to carry everything. So, when we arrived in Galice, OR I wasn't sure I would like this trip at all. I loved every minute of it! While waiting to leave for the take off point, we had a chance to meet and chat with the group. We a great group with folks coming from each coast and as far away as Australia. The first day's run was refreshing. Not being the fastest runner in the group, I arrived, nonetheless not too far behind the fastest runners, as they staggered the everyone in groups by estimated finish time. Sandwiches were there waiting for us at the edge of the Rogue River along with Gatorade, cookies (always a favorite of mine!), and some good strong cowboy coffee. The camp was already set-up with large two person tents and fantastic air mattresses. All we had to do was choose our location on the shore. After changing into our camp pants (I brought my plaid fuzzy pajama pants), we hung around and chatted with the group, took a sort nap, and skipped rocks in the river. Appetizers came shortly thereafter along with some wine and more good conversation. Dinner was some homemade soup provided by Patagonia. The dinner was very good and filling. We had more than a few vegan and vegetarian folks in the group and Momentum always offered options for every appetizer, dinner, and desert. For desert there was fresh strawberries and melted chocolate and more wine. Man, this is camping...okay, probably NOT camping, but MY kind of camping. All the stuff I would take, but can't carry was there for the enjoyment. The trail guides and trail/cooking crew were fantastic and always willing to play games and talk about their lives and experiences running and paddling through life. They were patient for those who ran slower to enjoy the scenery and understanding when folks needed to raft down the river to the next camp...no judgement at all on the three day event...run as much and as slow or fast as you want...or even just hike down the trail...it's was all good. The second evening turned into jammy pant night as others had also stashed away their favorite fuzzy comfy pants, but were just a little timid to where them outside the tent. But, a little coaxing and beer and wine, it was a jammy fest. GREAT FUN! I think the best part for me was talking with the guides and not carrying a single thing, except maybe a energy bar (Momentum brought along a stash of those, too). Next best, I'd have to say was the Rogue River itself, especially the scenery through the gorge. I had to pretty much walk the last day because my thighs took a pounding on the trail. But, really, who cares when the scenery and camaraderie and experience was so good. Thank you, Momentum, I just may sign up for this one again."
- 5 "Wow!!! Thanks again for a great adventure, Pete, Chad, Alan you guys did a great job in keeping us in great comfort. Jenn and Connie you are incredible, and I feel extremely lucky to have meet you both!"
- 5 "Tyler, Craig, Ryan and Mike, What an incredible adventure! I truly appreciate how hard your team worked to ensure that our group had an amazing time, and we absolutely did. The trail running was awesome and not only were Mike and Ryan there every step of the way (literally) to ensure we made it to our next destination safely, they were a whole lot of fun to run with. Impressive ultra runners and truly great guys. The river team (Tyler and Craig) was equally impressive. With a boat waiting in case we opted not to run, camp ready when we arrived, and plenty of exceptionally delicious food to enjoy (vegans did not miss out!!) I loved how your team worked together to make the experience fun and memorable. I can't stress enough how much we appreciate your dedication to creating a great trip for the whole group (with very diverse needs) and your attention to every detail. Our Rogue River running trip did not disappoint. The river was gorgeous, the trail challenging, the company (Momentum) exceptional, and a snake ate a fish. I have nothing but rave reviews. Many many thank yous." - Michele
- 5 "A flawless experience – the trip of a lifetime! … I could not have imagined the trip better. It was everything I hoped it would be and much more. An experience that will certainly stick with me for a long time." - Henry
- 5 "What an incredible adventure! I truly appreciate how hard your team worked to ensure that our group had an amazing time, and we absolutely did. The trail running was awesome and not only were Mike and Ryan there every step of the way (literally) to ensure we made it to our next destination safely, they were a whole lot of fun to run with. Impressive ultra runners and truly great guys. The river team (Tyler and Craig) was equally impressive. With a boat waiting in case we opted not to run, camp ready when we arrived, and plenty of exceptionally delicious food to enjoy (vegans did not miss out!!). I loved how your team worked together to make the experience fun and memorable. I can't stress enough how much we appreciate your dedication to creating a great trip for the whole group (with very diverse needs) and your attention to every detail. Our Rogue River running trip did not disappoint. The river was gorgeous, the trail challenging, the company (Momentum) exceptional, and a snake ate a fish. I have nothing but rave reviews. Many many thank yous. " - Michelle
- 5 "We ALL loved the trip very much. One woman in our group said it was a "life changing" experience for her. I appreciated that all of the guides treated us with respect, even though a couple people had to walk most of the miles. I am thankful that they allowed them to do that and kept smiles on their faces and made them feel valued to be on the trip. Orea was an especially fantastic caretaker. Anthony too! The the young runners - well it is hard not to be happy with so much smiling and laughing going on! The trail was way better than I thought. I knew it would be beautiful, but I pictured a far rockier trail out in the full sun all the time. I was pleasantly surprised to find many stretches of smooth footing, in the shade, among the big trees and side creeks headed down to the river. The food was excellent! Absolutely no complaints. So decadent to have someone cook for me! LOVE that - wish I could do it in real life! It was all in all a fantastic trip. Might even have to do it again!"
- 5 "My running trip with Momentum was great! The guides were the perfect amount of responsible, helpful, and fun! I had never run three days in a row before and they were nothing but supportive and confident in my ability, they even helped me with shoe/clothing choices and they adjusted the mornings so we could get started earlier because the first day was too hot for me and it would be cooler if we started running earlier. The food was great too!"
- 5 "I did the Rogue Running trip, it was amazing!! The guides were great! Helpful, kind, supportive, encouraging and Fun! The food was great too." - Trisha
- 5 "The river and running guides were all extremely fun and helpful. Orea and Anthony provided the best food and campsite support and fun, I couldn't have wished for more. Jenn, Ghelfi, and Jace were great running guides, nobody was left without running support (oh, they were a hoot in camp too)."