Spring 2021 – Small Group ChartersGet away with a few Friends or Family
Unplugged, out there, active, and comfortable. Want to get away with friends or family? Unplug with a small group of 2 to 10 people. There are few places in the world that offer more river options than spring does on the Oregon/California border region. There is a reason spring in Southern Oregon and Northern California is, by far, our guide’s favorite time of year.
We specialize in putting together custom, charter, and private trips – it is one of our passions. Close to half of our trips are private or chartered and we have crafted custom itineraries and catered to unique needs and interests.
Our summer is almost full, but we have a number of May and early June trips with charter dates available for small groups. Some of the spring dates are on famous rivers like the Rogue and Idaho Salmon, and others are completely off the beaten path – all are world-class. And, as mentioned, there is a reason spring is our favorite time of year :).
Give us a call or shoot us an email and we can create a private trip with groups as small as 10 people and we have fixed prices for private trips with fewer than 10 people. A big reason we run so many trips like this is that we make it easy to plan and put a group together. Trips can be fancy and custom or as simple as having a private trip on our standard (amazing!) itinerary. We also have a handy group organizer tool that makes it easy for group organizers to invite people and leaves all the payment collecting to us.
A few notes on the trips below:
- The Cal Salmon can also be run as a class IV only trip – so more approachable whitewater. And this year our already very comfortable camp will have our new sauna trailer. And we also have a chartered lodge option at the famous Otter Bar Lodge. This area is one of the most beautiful and out there places in the country and we see it in style.
- The Rogue is a famous summer trip . But spring in the Pacific Northwest is incredible – there are more shades of green than there are in even the biggest box of crayons. We have some amazing dates in late May. It can be done as a normal trip or more, luxury camping style” with our down river safari option.
- The Idaho Salmon is another famous summer trip. Our summer is mostly full, but we have two dates open in Early June. This year that will mean higher, more exciting, water – but still very approachable. Like the Rogue it can be done as a normal trip or more, luxury camping style” with our down river safari option.
Spring Small Group Charters Options
- 3 Days / 3 nights or 4 Days / 4 nights | April - June | Class IV+/ V | Gateway: Medford, OR (MFR) / Redding, CA (RDD)The West Coasts premier spring run - one of the most spectacular class V trips in the country. Combine a remote & extremely beautiful canyon, unique & comfortable pop-up glamping (a wood-fired sauna!), & unequaled class IV-V whitewater. This is a unique & world-class, high-adventure trip. learn more
- 3 days | Mid May - Mid June | Class IV | Gateway: Northern CA / Ashland, OrClear Creek is like no other stretch of river in the country & one of the most unique trips we offer. The trip combines high adventure, spectacular beauty, pop-up riverside glamping, & a chance to run a stretch of river that is rarely seen (or even heard of). learn more
- 3 to 5 days | May - September | Class III / IV- | Gateway: Ashland / Medford Oregon (MFR)The Rogue River is an iconic American classic, one of the country's great summer wilderness trips, and a founding member of the National Wild and Scenic River System. It is everything people imagine a Pacific Northwest river to be. learn more
- 6 days | Mid June – Mid September | Class III / IV | Gateway: Boise, Idaho (BOI)A journey through the largest wilderness area in the lower 48 states on a river with a timelessness and mountain grandeur that is matched by few. It is a multi-sport trip of a lifetime that combines a perfect beach vacation with the solitude, beauty, & excitement of a mountain whitewater river. learn more
Check out the options. Give us a call, tell us what you need, and we will work with you to create the perfect trip. We have one of the most experienced guide staff’s in the country and there are very few needs and interests that we can’t figure out.
Unplugged, out there, active, and comfortable. Want to get away with a small group? There are few places in the world that offer more river options than spring does on the Oregon/California border region – it is our favorite time of year…
Night and day the river flows. If time is the mind of space, the River is the soul of the desert. Brave boatmen come, they go, they die, thevoyage flows on forever. We are all canyoneers. We are all passengers on this little mossy ship, this delicate dory sailing... learn more
- The Momentum Blog