A unique and amazing way to experience the world famous Rogue River, experience remarkable artisan meals featuring food and wine from the Southern Oregon region, and support local farming.
4 – Days June 20th – 23rd
Price – $1095 (25% goes to Farm to Fork, local farms, and Friends of Family Farmers)
Guest Chef: Matthew Domingo – Farm to Fork Event Director and Chef
Who is this trip for? Anyone who loves the wilderness, amazing food, and the local small farm movement! The rapids are from Class III to IV-. There are boat options for everyone from 7 to 80+ to years old. No experience is necessary.
Call 541 488 2525 or
Book Online Here
Join Farm to Fork and Momentum River Expeditions on a 4-Day Farm to Fork Rafting Trip on Oregon’s Wild and Scenic Rogue River. Combine the world famous Rogue River with artisan meals straight from the Southern Oregon farms and support the local farming movement! We are so excited about this trip!
The Rogue River is an iconic American classic; one of the world’s great summer wilderness trips, a founding member of the National Wild and Scenic River System, and a river with such a grand reputation that in some circles it is simply known as “the Canyon”. It flows through an area rich with pioneer history and lore – some of it surviving to this day. The canyon itself is a stunning wilderness playground that is home to a staggering amount of wildlife and abundant whitewater.
Farm to Fork Events, is a traveling farm-to-table restaurant, local food fundraiser, and community celebration rolled into one. Farm to Fork Events are designed to reconnect people to the source of their food, and to honor the talented farmers, food artisans, winemakers, and chefs that contribute to the growing culinary reputations and local food communities of Southern Oregon.They began in 2010 to rave reviews, a very excited local community, and ending up selling out every dinner.We are very excited to work with them!
Mathew Domingo, Farm to Fork Event Director & Chef, will host the trip along with a local farmer. Each evening we will float to our river side camp and enjoy three course dinners paired with local wine. The dinners will be served under the stars in our “wilderness dining room”. Each dinner is inspired by the local harvest and will feature local meats and produce.
Southern Oregon’s Troon Vinyard will supply wine for the trip and owner Chris Martin will be along to introduce the wines and answer questions. There wines have won a ton of awards and they follow organic principles and aspire to a closed loop, sustainable farming environment. No herbicides or pesticides are used, and all tending of the vines is done by hand. They are also the producers of “River Guide Red” and “River Guide White” and are dedicated to the pursuit of “good times and fine wines.” We can’t think of a better paring for this trip!
25% of the proceeds will go towards Local Farms (we will buy directly from them), Farm to Fork, and Friends of Family Farmers.
The trip includes:
• All river equipment.
• All camping gear (including ultra-comfortable 3″ sleeping pads).
• Return transportation back to Galice, Oregon. Transportation can also be arranged from Ashland, Oregon.
• All meals beginning with lunch on day one and ending with lunch on day 4, including gourmet 3-course “Farm to Fork” dinners prepared by Chef Mathew Domingo.
• Wine pairings from Southern Oregon’s award winning Troon Vinyard and introduced by owner Chris Martin.
• World-Class guides with a minimum of 8 years experience leading trips around the globe. Find out more >>
• A trip down one of the world’s great summer wilderness rivers combined with artisan meals straight from Southern Oregon farms.
This trip is a unique and amazing way to experience the world famous Rogue River, experience remarkable artisan meals featuring food and wine from the Southern Oregon region, and support local farming.
There will only be 21 spaces available so:
Call 541 488 2525 or
Book Online Here
More Information about Farm to Fork and Momentum:
–Read more about Farm to Fork: http://farmtoforkevents.com/
–Read More about Momentum River Expeditions: http://www.momentumriverexpeditions.com/welcome/
–Read more about Rogue River Rafting: http://www.momentumriverexpeditions.com/rogue-river/
Find out about the Local Farms and Companies who’s food will be featured:
– Troon Vinyard: Troon Vineyard will be providing award winning wines from Southern Oregon. Troon is known for its love of ‘good times & fine wines’ and Chris Martin, the winery owner, will be on the trip to share the wine and stories of previous owner, Dick Troons, long love affair with the Rogue River (they have a “River Guide Red” and “River Guide White” – Perfect!). They also follow organic principles and aspire to a closed loop, sustainable farming environment. No herbicides or pesticides are used, and all tending of the vines is done by hand.
– More Coming soon…. Mathew is working on the menu as we speak!
Find out more about Friends of Family Farmers:
–Friends of Family Farmers: http://farmtoforkevents.com/causes/friends-of-family-farmers/
Farm To Fork Events:
“From the red wine braised beef amuse bouche to the rhubarb compote coupled with French press Ethiopian coffee, the evening was a delightful success blending fine food, wine, and company into a setting that allowed for education around sustainable living and fostering a stronger sense of community in the Rogue Valley.” Read more>>
Momentum River Expeditions:
“Unrivaled as a Commercial Rafting Company – Pete Wallstrom, the owner of Momentum River Expeditions, puts his years of experience and expertise into the management of what just might be the best commercial rafting company in North America. The trips are spectacular beyond description, the guides are the best of the best, the food is incomparable, and the customers are treated like royalty.” Read more>>